Randolph Beers Fine Art Welcomes...

Welcome to Randolph Beers Fine Art. Here one will uncover a diverse output of creative energy into many forms. Whether ink on paper, oil on canvas or found objects collaged into 3D and 4D forms, each work becomes characterized by the execution of process, though each work carries it's own burden of breaking into new ground of the creative soul.

I hope you enjoy your stay here. Feel free to contact me anytime with inquiries of my work or my process.

Sunday, December 8, 2013

We're Live!!!

Hello everyone, just a quick update on the blog. The website is finished and will be going live in a few minutes. I still need to provide more info on the blog regarding the last post of the spotlighting feature. Will get to that shortly.

I also have a few old and newer sketches I need to take photos of and place on here as well. Should get to that within the next week or so.

Enjoy your snowy NY Sunday evening.

-R

No comments:

Post a Comment