Randolph Beers Fine Art Welcomes...

Welcome to Randolph Beers Fine Art. Here one will uncover a diverse output of creative energy into many forms. Whether ink on paper, oil on canvas or found objects collaged into 3D and 4D forms, each work becomes characterized by the execution of process, though each work carries it's own burden of breaking into new ground of the creative soul.

I hope you enjoy your stay here. Feel free to contact me anytime with inquiries of my work or my process.

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Old and New Sketches

This posting is a small collection of sketches that range a over a few years. I will be adding to this posting as more sketches become made and scanned. I'll hopefully stay caught up and not have to batch post to save time. These are essentially the b-sides to what I recently posted on the sketches page of my website. Hope you enjoy some of my brain pickings and feedback is always welcomed.

Some of them have titles but most are untitled. I'll add the titles to the ones that do when I have more time. The most recent are at the top and works back through history.

R



 
 

 

 

 






 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 


 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment